Because I’m cool, I’m bringing this meme over from Facebook to my blog. It makes for an easy entry and I must admit I ADORE reading other people’s 25 facts. *hintwinkhint* So, yeah, enjoy.
1) Due to writing and online courses, I’m on my computer 90% of the day. Because of this, I tend to reply to emails/comments/messages within minutes of someone sending it. I often feel like a creeper in response, so I try to hold off on replying for at least an hour.
2) I tend to forget that I’m only 17.
3) I don’t know why I moved to Berkeley. It was a rash, random decision that I don’t regret.
4) If I don’t write, I fall apart.
5) I’m vegan.
6) If I were to put myself in a religion, it would be Buddhism. Or maybe Pantheism. But I’m still reading and believing and questioning.
7) On that note, I believe in intuition, spirits, energy. Coincidence is rare – everything happens for a reason. I think there is a lot more to this world and life than we can even begin to comprehend.
8 ) Climate change and natural disasters scare the living hell out of me.
9) Organic peanut butter & jelly on sprouted bread with chai tea is love.
10) Though my health is unrecognizable to how it once was, I still suffer from fatigue, chronic pain, and can’t push myself too hard. Even if I spend my entire day in bed, I’m exhausted.
11) Don’t ask me what my favorite book is. You’ll receive a blank stare and an “Uhhhh.” There are too many brilliant novels to narrow it down to one.
12) If you give me your address, I can guarantee that I’ll hand write you a letter. I adore sending snail mail, almost as much as I love receiving it. If you write me or send me a package the old-fashioned way, you can rest assured it made my day.
13) I’m terribly cheesy and absolutely sensitive.
14) I’ve been writing in my private (Live)Journal for 4 years now, every day, up to 10 times a day. No joke. I’m not exaggerating when I say I write a lot.
15) I get sickly jealous when anyone mentions Colorado. My heart literally skips a beat when I see a Colorado license plate or hear the state’s name. I will always feel this way. That place is the home of all homes to me.
16) I finished my second young adult novel two weeks ago and I’m itching to start my third. I’m holding off for a few months for editing and to give my sanity a break.
17) I make my bed every single freaking day of my life. I can’t NOT make my bed. My brain would shatter and explode into a great and terrible firework show.
18) I need nature in my life. I’ve learned that the hard way by moving into a studio with a brick wall as a view and downtown Berkeley as my backyard. I’m contemplating an escape to the Redwoods. Anyone wanna go camping?
19) I’m antisocial and a major homebody. It takes all my strength to leave my house (or apartment), whether it’s for class, work, or the movies. I love being with people, but it’s undeniably difficult to get out of my comfort zone. I think it’s from spending some much time homesick growing up. In result, I’m totally content with a day of cuddling in bed with a good book, Word open, and tea.
20) I’m learning to let go of the past and forget about the future. Writing Falling Into Yesterday helped me a lot with that.
21) Do not send anyone to Rebecca’s House Eating Disorder Treatment Center.
22) I miss working at a comic book store.
23) I have one tattoo (two more coming soon) and 9 piercings. I used to have 11 piercings, but my body is sensitive and easily revolts against metal. Despite that, I continue to get pierced.
24) I have my Father’s skin, meaning I could tan like crazy if I liked. Instead, I slather on SPF 80 and hide from the sun. Direct sunlight literally feels like fire to me. I know it’s all in my mind, but it BURNS!
25) 98.9% of what comes of my mouth (or writing) is sarcastic. Take it however you want, but most likely, I wasn’t being absolutely serious.